Sydney Monorail Day Passes
Monorail Day Passes provide the perfect combination of easy transport with an essential experience for every visitor to Sydney. From just $9.80 a Monorail Day Pass packages unlimited day travel, plus discounts at Sydney’s best attractions. Day Pass discounts include:
- Free Pearl Earrings Australian Opal Cutters & Australian Pearl Divers
- Free bag Sydney’s Paddy’s Markets
- Save 20% Australian National Maritime Museum
- Save 20% Captain Cook Cruises
- Save 20% IMAX Theatre Sydney
- Save 20% Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Save 20% Powerhouse Museum
- Save 20% SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Save 20% The Sydney Tower Eye
- Save 20% WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
Day Passes are available for one or three day travel and as single or family fares. You can also choose between a Monorail Day Passes or a combined Monorail and Metro Light Rail Day Pass option.
Day Passes can be purchased from any Monorail station.
|Monorail Day Pass||$9.80|
|Family Monorail Day Pass||$24.00|
|1-Day Monorail & Light Rail Day Pass||$15.00|
|1-Day Family Monorail & Light Rail Day Pass||$37.50|
|3-Day Monorail & Light Rail Day Pass||$30.00|
|3-Day Family Monorail & Light Rail Day Pass||$50.00|
DAY PASS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Family tickets valid for 2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children.
- Extra child ticket available at $4.00 per child.
- 1–Day Passes are valid until 10pm day of purchase.
- There are no student concession fares.
- Offers subject to change. Offers valid from 1/1/2013 – 30/6/13.
Travel Trade industry rates available.